Wednesday, March 30, 2016

This and That

I did manage to remember to get a little tatting done. I only made the one necklace though. I really ought to have made some pendants for Friday, but I just wasn't feeling it. I've probably tatted this necklace and the others using the same motif more times than anything else. Funny thing is, I have to make these necklaces with one more flower than I used to, because my tension has increased so much over the years that my pieces have shrunk.

I did also get some knotting in. Again, I finished one round and started the next and that was as far as I got in the day. I fear these last few rounds are not flattening out the ripple much. I think it's going to take a few more repeats of the basket stitch without increasing loop sizes at all to get it back to flat. So that means a really long time at this rate.

I really have to get back to the stuff for Friday today. Hopefully I can pull myself together and get everything ready to go for the event. I am just having the worst time focusing on things I should do lately. I blame the sunny skies and the blooming flowers.

No comments: