Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Trapped

We had a long day of schooling, like I knew we would. It was well after lunch when I sat down to do some tatting. I got my blanket and my book and before I'd tatted stitch one, ninja lap cat was upon me. I spent literally hours like this. I read over the cat while I tatted the final version of the new necklace. There have been a few minor alterations on the new piece, but for the most part, it's going faster since I know where it's going this time around.

There's a good chance that I'll actually get the necklace finished today, especially if today plays out like yesterday. I still probably won't get it in the shop today though. There's just so little sun around here lately for proper pictures. I'll likely just move on to making the matching ankle corsets and get photos whenever the sun decides to make an appearance. Or I could remake the last mask that sold in the shop, I don't need any findings to remake those. Either way, I have plenty to of things to tat, more to read, and quite likely a cat waiting for my lap.