Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bigger

We adventured just a bit yesterday like I thought we would, we also caught up with some television and movie watching, so I did indeed get some time to work on the necklace. I do feel kind of silly calling it that though. It still seems so far from being something real at this point. I'm fairly certain that it will be huge when I do finish it though.

This go round I worked out the sides just a bit more. I still want to add a small bit connecting the newest section to the center. I think I know what I'm going to try, I'm just not sure that it will work. The shape is harder to control when the pieces are this big.

We're back to schooling again today, so once we're done with that I'll play some more with this. I also really need to get back to remaking sold pieces. I haven't done it in a while, not that there have been a ton of them, but still. I've been hesitant because I'm running out of some supplies. With so very few sales coming in still, I'm afraid to order anything. I'll probably start cannibalizing findings off pieces that aren't selling before I break down to order more. Well, at least it'll keep me busy.

No comments: