Friday, September 19, 2014

That's Done

Let's see, the order in queue got finished and out into the mail just after schooling wrapped. Then I ran some errands. Once we were back and settled again, I got the replacement piece completed and tossed into the lace pile. You do not want to see the lace pile. It is large and unwieldy.

I did some stitching for the rest of the day and I did in fact finish up all the satin stitch areas so I got to move on to outlines.  I did not, however, get any photos of my progress. I guess I was having yet another lazy day.

Unfortunately I have no more tatting in queue so today will be likely added to that long list of lazy days I've had this summer. Hopefully both they and the bloody hot days will soon be replaced with their Fall counterparts. I would really rather enjoy being cool and busy now.


No comments: