Schooling has been going rather smoothly. I know it's only because we have yet to get into the real meat of the courses, but I am glad that we're getting eased into it again. This has also given me more free time this week than I had anticipated, so I actually got up to something you might care about.
I went ahead and started writing up the pattern for the Star Flower motif/pendant.Of course with a piece like this, that includes some slightly less common techniques, the more important part was taking in progress photos. The pattern itself is short and simply written, but making certain that it's put together in the right way, that's the challenge.
I've got all the photos taken, now it's just a matter of putting all the information into a nice looking document. This will probably take much of the afternoon today. There's a slight chance I'll get it up in the shop today but it's much more likely that it will happen tomorrow or Saturday.
I certainly hope that there are actually a few of you out there that actually wanted this and I hope I'm not just asking for more drama with it. Well here's hoping.