Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Stitching

As predicted schooling took up the morning and then I got the custom order finished and in the mail. This just left me with the stitching again. I'm still on the same stitch, but three colors in now. Of course the second and third color were just slight variations of the same color, so it's hard to tell that I've done anything different.

There was nothing new from the shop to do, so the stitching was all I did and it's the plan for today as well unless someone surprises me with an order or something. If I'm stuck on the embroidery, I'm hoping I can finish all the chain stitching and move onto something different at least. Though as usual, I would be pleased as punch to be distracted from this by some tatting. You know I just keep writing it so that maybe the Universe gets the hint and drops some benevolence. Here's to it then.

No comments: