Friday, September 5, 2014

Not Quite Yet

I was hoping that I'd be able to tell you the pattern was up in the shop this morning. I did finish getting it all put together and I sent it out to a test tatter that responded to my request for someone to proofread it quickly, hoping that they'd try out straight away for me, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I know, I'm mighty impatient. Hopefully I hear back early and can still get it listed today.

Yesterday was just schooling followed the above mentioned pattern making. In fact once it was done and away I started drawing. Well, not drawing really, but redrawing. The husband had been cleaning out our shared computer room and I went looking for something only to come up with an old drawing pad. There were some finished and not so finished pieces, so I grabbed my pens and fixed and finished some. Of course it's been so long that my pen hand was achy, but at least I felt creative while I was impatiently waiting.

If I do get the pattern up today or tomorrow, I'll some back and post the link to it here as well as my usual places. I'm crossing my fingers now.

No comments: