Thursday, April 2, 2015

Whew

Well. I had a pretty eventful Tatting Day. There weren't as many pendant orders as there have been in the past. One year I remember having to use a box to hold all the packages going out, but I did do better than last year. I had finished all the pendants ordered before I went up for the evening, that's the picture here, but I got a couple more orders late.  I have a few more to tat up today before the whole lot goes out. Thanks so much  to all of you that picked up a pendant or a pattern! If you missed it, they will still be in the shop, but the one day pricing is now over.

After I get these all done, it's back to the custom order I got in the day before. I'm almost finished with the necklace in the order and then it will be out in the post too. It's been a busy few days and I've quite enjoyed it. The rest of the week will continue to be busy regardless of what tatting tasks I have though. I've got my youngest daughter's birthday followed by her party the next day. Then of course the day after is Easter and the week after is Spring Break for the kids. The husband is also taking some time off which mean there will be adventuring. Honestly I'm getting a little tired just thinking about all of this. For now though I'll focus on the tatting. The house cleaning, entertaining, and adventuring are still a day away.


No comments: