Tuesday, April 28, 2015
This one was based on another vintage pattern. It began life as the corner of a handkerchief edging. The first time I made it, I followed the pattern as written. By the time I finished it I knew it was going to need several major changes to work as a necklace. Of course all that was back when I made it the first time. This go round was just remaking and it went nice and smooth. I finished both this necklace and the book I was reading at about the same time.
Today is the first day of the school testing I mentioned yesterday, so I don't have much faith for free time. The testing site is on the opposite end of town, so it's no quick drop off and pick up either. Hopefully everything will go smoothly though and I'll get to tatting something when I get the time.