Friday, April 17, 2015

Distracted

I got so hopelessly distracted with things yesterday that the number of things I forgot to do was staggering. I really have no idea why, but I got distracted by the book I was reading, finished it, but lost track of time. I got distracted by the kids outing, forgot to mail something. I got distracted watching recorded shows, I forgot, well...everything else I meant to do.

The only thing I managed to tat up was a slightly larger version of the Mermaid Tail. I changed some stitch counts as well, but mostly, it's just one row bigger. The idea I was testing out was to see if I made a larger one with smaller ones on the side, would it become a choker necklace? I still have some more work before I can answer that question though. Since I was so very distracted I obviously didn't get past this one bit.

Hopefully the weekend will be inspiring or profitable or maybe just a little more focused. I keep having that feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop and the fear that the other shoe is a bad, bad shoe. I've got no discernible reason for this feeling, but it's wearing on me none the less. So here's to the other shoe being much better than I am imagining it to be.

No comments: