Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waste of a Day

Well, I don't think I got much of anything done yesterday. I did get the children schooled and that took much longer yesterday than usual. Some days are like that though, you just keep right on working until you realize that half the day is already gone. I suppose at least it is time well spent.

The rest of the day I just worked on the white spiderweb, but I didn't remember to stop for any photos. The day just flew by as I watched a show on netflix because my normal channel was marathoning something I don't watch. It was basically, mostly, a waste of a day. I had no motivation, no inspiration and there's yet another fire burning near enough that the air is full of smoke again so I feel a bit trapped in the house. Don't worry, it's not close enough to get us, just close enough to make the air unpleasant.

I have got to refocus my efforts again and get something interesting made. I'm going to set my mind to it now. So unless something new and interesting happens to give me something else to do, I'm going to make something new today. I have no idea what it will be, but if I don't stay positive and work, it'll be yest another waste of a day.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Well I see the cat is no help at all, just makes me want to sleep! I know what you mean when the air outside smells different its not right!