Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Distracted

I was mostly distracted by preparing for our little vacation yesterday. I finished up the necklace I was making and I got the green pendant properly photographed and listed. I still think the color is a little off from what it is in person, but it's close enough now I suppose.

I got a nice order in the afternoon which gave me a necklace to remake when I wasn't focused on packing. I know I say this every year, but sometimes I miss taking a trips without the responsibility of taking care of three other people. Okay, mostly it's the kids I need to worry about, but you know what I mean.

So we'll be off in a few hours to a place where the temperatures are 40º cooler. I'll be blogging while I'm away because there are great apps for that now and it takes so little effort. By the time I get back I should have the chain I ordered, so I'll get the key pendant listed on Saturday, if anyone was waiting for that. I guess that's it for now, I've got more packing to do.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Have a fantastic trip!