Thursday, December 13, 2012

Little To Say

I'm not sure how I managed it, but I stayed on task for most of the day. Unfortunately this means I was tatting masks all day which also means I have nothing off interest really to show or share. I started masks before schooling and after minimal stalling I continued them after schooling. I decided to tat two masks at the same time which means I was going back and forth between the two of them since they have the same base design. This left me with two almost finished masks at the end of the day. I just need to cover the wires on both of them which is my least favorite part of making them.

I also managed to make up a couple of small pieces as they sold yesterday. I felt so productive I really should have given myself a cookie, but I didn't. Yes, things sold yesterday. In fact I had a nice little day of sales giving me a larger queue of things to remake and the last order in the evening included some earrings I need to make before that order goes out as well. So another happily busy day ahead and nothing much else to share.

No comments: