Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snowflakes Again

It certainly wasn't an exciting day for me, but I did manage a little tatting done at least. After schooling I sat down, cuddled under a blanket, and started tatting. Then I remembered that I was also doing laundry, got up, got cold, and did that for a while. When I did sit down, I worked on more snowflakes for gifting. I thought I had made a lot more than I could find about the house, but apparently I overestimated my lace snowstorm. That only means that I really ought to stick with it for a few more days.

The snowflake I'm making tons of is Jane's Flurry Snowflake. Honestly I've lost track of how many I have designed myself over the last decade, but I always come back to hers. I made a few itsy changes, mostly to make it a single round and make the joins and shapes easier for me. The pattern is so pretty and interesting. I adore interesting design. It makes it easier to make dozens of something without getting sick of them.

So as you have already guessed, the shop has not yet come back to life, so I'll be making more snowflakes today. That is of course unless something, anything, changes.

No comments: