Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fingers Crossed

Yesterday did nothing to really change my outlook for the week. I did however get one small sale late in the day, so I do have something to remake for the shop today. This means that I should also have a photo for the blog tomorrow and that's at least more visually interesting than a page of meandering text.

Aside from schooling and some cross stitching to hold the boredom at bay, I did little throughout the day. There were a couple of things I could have tatted up, but after the weekend full of speed tatting with no purpose in the end, I felt like avoiding it for the day at least.

That, unfortunately, is all I have for you today. Hopefully, working on the sold piece will get me back into 'work' mode and I'll get other things done as well. I also really hope that getting back to any useful work will inspire the Universe to throw some sales and/or inspiration my way. This is most assuredly a fingers crossed sort of morning.

No comments: