Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

https://www.etsy.com/listing/50366501/tatted-lace-spat-ankle-corset-black-tie?I did so little of importance over the weekend. I cleaned much of Friday that wasn't spent finishing up the tatted spats I was working on. You've seen them before, but this will be a very short and boring post, so a little photo is necessary to make it less so. They took me so long to finish I thought I'd be making them all weekend.

The rest of the weekend though, was given over to family adventuring on Saturday and Mother's Day on Sunday. Saturday we ran errands and I did more housework so I could try and do little on Sunday. It didn't really work though because when I woke up with the cats early Sunday, I felt the need to finish tidying up. I know, there's something wrong with me, but I tried to do less the rest of the day. The husband and the children did a fine job with the day...well, mostly the husband helped and the children cuddled. So all in all, a pretty good day.

The only other tatting I got up to was more snowflakes. I have a nice pile for the mother-in-law now, but I think I'll keep at it for a while because these folks take their raffle very seriously. Well that and I have little else to work on. I did sell a bracelet and necklace, but I'm stalling on remaking them. I have no pattern written out and no prototype on hand, so I have to recreate from memory and photos and that's always just as much fun as it sounds.

1 comment: