I started the day finishing up a couple of orders and putting them into the mail, but after that I started a different project. I have been having headphone issues. The pair I love and still sounds great has cuts and let's be honest cat based damage. I tried to find new ones that weren't expensive, but it was for naught. Instead I opted for a free fix of covering the wires. There are tutorials all over on how to do so with embroidery floss, but I didn't need them or the floss. I used some thin acrylic yarn and the same half hitch knot that we use to make Josephine chains. I think it probably has a dozen different names depending on what knot based craft you do. It took most of the day to do, but it worked just fine.
The husband is taking most of the week off, so I'm not certain what, if anything I'll accomplish. I will try to get this design worked on a bit though. I also think I should do a bit more RPL while I still remember how. I need to commit the basic techniques to memory by repetition, or I'll have to relearn everything again if I ever want to keep doing it. So I guess what I'm saying is that I have plenty to do if I have the time.