Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday At Last

Well according to UPS my package made it to its destination. Yes, this time it had to be signed for an all that jazz so it should be fine. I've not heard any news one way or the other and my thought it that i won't for some time. When I do though, you'll know it.

Of course it was just another day of tatting and cleaning and apparently I was also volunteered out for some graphics work for the comic shop. Never mind that I had no idea how to do what I was asked and had to spend like a half an hour just figuring it out. Lucky for some people I thrive on figuring things out. Anyway, Happy International Tatting Day! I feel bad that I'm not up to a big event this year. Last year I sold dozens of discounted pendants for the day and got tatting into many new hands, but I just can't handle the extra custom work right now. I will however be tatting up a storm and I think I can manage to consume a little chocolate for the occasion.

No comments: