Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Busy Day

As anticipated, I spent much of the day away from home, my computer and my tatting. The field trip we went on was to a science and technology museum and that coupled with a nice nice lunch out and a stroll though the Halloween clearance isles ate the morning away. We decided to sit sit down and finally watch the Walking Dead when the children napped as well, so there went another hour or so. By the time I got around to threading my needle the day was nearly over. I didn't even manage to settle the mask shipping fiasco like I had wanted to do. Well, that one might have been less about time and more about not wanting to deal with it.

I did however get to send my tatted mustache to a new home. Hey I was as shocked as anyone. Apparently the lure of a finely crafted mustache is a strong one. I did make another one and I think that when I get the chance I might write this one out as a free pattern as well. Not sure when I'll actually get around to it, but I though it might be a fun, something different, to put out there.

I think that is actually all I have for you this morning. I worked on the sold mask, but didn't finish, so I need to get that wrapped up today as well as a necklace and a pair of earrings. I think I also need to take a look through my supplies and get an order in on those soon too. I'm not running out of anything, but then again, that is the worst time to make an order. So, I'm off to tat then and see you tomorrow.

No comments: