Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Again, I've Been Stalked

I've been quietly fuming for days now as etsy rolls out Halloween find after Halloween find. This is not because I hate Halloween, no it's because I have not yet been included in any of them...not a one. Just as I had decided that they were simply saving me for closer to the holiday because I'm just that awesome (yeah, I know what I said) I got stalked again. Yep, the wonderful ladies at Etsy Stalker have again chosen one of my pieces to grace their pages. This time it's my little spider joining a great selection of other pieces depicting our eight legged friend. It's a great list so go check it out and Thanks!

I've only got a couple of the neck wires I used for the piece, so I might make up another, but then they will no longer exist, at least not the way this one does. I have to say that this has put me in a rather pleasant mood. I'm starting to get that attention that I so desperately crave and you know what that means. My head will swell and I will become obnoxious and full of myself, that is of course until my inevitable fall that leaves me devastated, doubting myself and feeling ignored. Man, how I adore my fragile ego formed by a childhood of rejection.

Anyway, I've been doing pretty good with my new schedule of homeschooling. In fact, I've gotten
settles enough that I've been getting a decent amount of tatting and cleaning in everyday. There is still a lot of unpacking and settling we still have to do around here, but as I've been reminded it's a marathon not a sprint. Speaking of advice, I got some great advice the other day in regards to my "missing" piece issue. I have now started taking pictures of my orders before I finish wrapping them in tissue. I think this will go a long way to putting my mind at ease. So, thanks for the advice, it was well received.

No comments: