Friday, October 10, 2014

A Little Progress

I had a pretty listless day yesterday. This was partly because the husband went out of town for the day and won't be back until late today. It was also partly because I had a bunch of shows on my DVR that needed watching and I wanted to actually pay attention to them, so I tatted less than I usually would. Ah, the start of the new television season, how you suck my time away.

When I did get to some tatting I worked on the necklace version of the new motif. It is becoming perfectly clear that it will have a very interesting line and that it will take much longer to make than I like. With the shape that's forming it will need to be long enough to sit low on the collarbone, so I still have quite a ways to go on it. Hopefully I'll get the rest of it done today and I'm crossing my fingers that it does sit like I plan once all the pieces are in place.

That's is about all I have to share unless you want opinions on television shows, which I'm fairly certain you don't. This necklace is the only plan for today, so here's to some productivity for the day.

1 comment:

Tally Tatty said...


I hate television, it kills creativity. When there is nobody home, I don't switch t on.