Thursday, July 12, 2012

Monterey

We had a lovely day in Monterey on our 14th anniversary yesterday. Of course I had some interesting emails to deal with, but I'll get into all that when I'm not blogging with my thumbs on my phone. The weather is chilly, the ocean is beautiful and the kids are generally behaving so I have high hopes for the rest of the trip.

I didn't even tat in the car on the way over here, but I have a feeling there will be at least a little down time today so maybe a little bored time work will be in order. That's pretty much it for me this morning. Here's hoping you all have as wonderful a day as I'm going to!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are looking very much the happy couple. Enjoy the vacation time.

Crazy Mom! said...

Happy anniversary! DH and I celebrated ours last week.

** jess! ** said...

Aww, happy anniversary! That's such a cute pic!

louine said...

Happy Anniversary...enjoy your time together.

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!!!!

Luv Jane XX

H J Hess said...

Beautiful photo. Happy Anniversary!