Monday, December 5, 2011

A Little Better

Yes, it was another long weekend, but here at the end of it at least I feel better than I did most of last week. I'm still nowhere near 100%, but I think the worst of it is past. I just really don't have the time to be sick right now. There are things that need doing. The shop still hasn't gotten up to the speed I remember from last year and I don't mind telling you that I'm a mite bit worried about that. It's picked up sure, but not as much as my early Christmas shopping dictates. So I must then spend more time on the Internet trying to guilt people into spending their dollars with me. This is not my strong suit so I will likely just complain a bit, try to keep working and hope.

Over the weekend I did in fact finish the gift project I've been working on like I said I would. Should the light cooperate, I'll get some nice photos of it this week so that after it is gifted I can show it to you. I also had a few small orders come in giving me something to remake and I got all of that accomplished save for one bracelet which I will get to today. I'll also need to make up some more free snowflakes as my supply has dwindled and I've been less on task regarding those than my grand plans dictated. I really don't think they have helped get any sales I wouldn't have gotten otherwise, but I suppose it's a nice little treat this time of year regardless. I also have to try and keep the child focused on schooling for the next three weeks when I'm fairly certain she has vacation fever already. Sounds fun, doesn't it? Well, hopefully something photo worthy will happen this week so I can be more entertaining, though I promise nothing.

No comments: