Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thank the Universe

What a difference a day makes. I had a busy morning with schooling and thankfully, a busy day in the etsy shop. I know, I know, it's been ages since I've been able to write that sort of sentence.

Schooling ran right up until lunch, so I couldn't get back to the custom order I already had until then and I'm still not quite finished with it. While I was working though, I fielded another smaller, custom order and had a few more orders come in throughout the day. I've been going days without an order, so to have more than one in a single day is actually cause for celebration. I don't know what happened in the Universe yesterday, but I'm sending a hearty thank you out for it.

I also got a replacement order in the post and received back one piece I'm exchanging, so I can send that replacement this morning. That finishes up all the depressing work of undoing and repairing other transactions.

Today is jam packed with tatting tasks. I have this custom order to finish, the next one to do and then I have two pieces that will need remaking. I feel busy and just slightly overwhelmed. It's wonderful and I do hope it's a sign for the future and not a fluke.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Maybe because spring is in the air and everyone is more hopeful!