Friday, November 15, 2013

Another

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169281576/tatted-necklace-with-wood-beads-wooden?A day full of housework kept me from getting bored as I contemplated making another asymmetric necklace. I got the last one off necklace listed. I know it's not typical of my work, but I had the bead and the idle hands and honestly these sort of repetitive pieces are relaxing to make.

Finally, late in the afternoon, someone left a comment expressing an interest in the sold asymmetric necklace, so I started making another. This was very late in the afternoon, so I think I only managed to finish one ring of it. They do take some time to work up. So I have that task on deck for today. I'll get another one made and then some time this weekend I'll need to see if I can find anymore of the metal rings I used so I can stock up again. It would be a shame if I couldn't find more, but findings do come and go.

I think that's about it. It was a bit of an off week and I'm still feeling antsy about he shop not getting busy yet. I think my patience will hold up a bit longer though, so I'll just keeping plugging away.