Friday, October 19, 2012

To The Desert

I'd love to say that I got wonderful things done yesterday, but I really didn't. Instead I got chores upon chores done in anticipation of leaving for the weekend. Extra schooling, laundry, cleaning, packing, setting up a kitty sitter, making lists, checking said lists and this is only for the weekend people, imagine if I was leaving for a longer period of time. I didn't tat a single thing all say because every time I sat down for a few minutes I'd remember something else that needed doing. It's like I feel the need to do three days worth of work to get those three days off. Except I won't actually have any time off. There is no time off for Mommy, ever. It's alright though, I generally like my lot in life and I hope at least some of the trip is fun. I'll try to bring back some pictures of something or other that you might enjoy. Here's to a safe, sane trip into the desert.

1 comment:

Fox said...

Have some fun! You certainly deserve it.
Fox : )