Monday, February 27, 2017

Weekend Recap

My weekend was mostly filled with wonderful evenings of friends and days of cleaning, so I didn't really work on anything for the shop. I also started a knitted blanket project because my brother and his wife are having a baby in the spring. Most of my sitting time was devoted to that. It's just a small baby blanket so if I keep at steadily, I should get it finished in a couple of weeks.

I also got a couple of sales in my shop over the weekend. One piece was a quick remake, but I'm still deciding if I'm going to remake the other or not. It's the necklace with the beetle wings and remaking it is definitely a project. I think I might try to get the new Armenian lace pieces ready to list first. I didn't make them in any more colors, yet, but I can still just list them with available custom options. That way I also won't end up with pieces that never sell because I picked the wrong colors. So I guess that's the plan for today. This week promises to be an odd one though, so we'll just have to see how the rest of it goes.

No comments: