Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Listed

https://www.etsy.com/listing/501487072/armenian-knotted-lace-necklace-pennant
I almost forgot to write this morning. I had to get out of the house extra early to take the husband to the airport. Most of my day yesterday was spent either schooling the kids, reading, knitting and visiting with friends that are in town for a short while. I did get one of the Armenian lace pieces listed in my shop, but that's about it. I listed it in black and cream, but it can be custom made in any other color.

 I don't really have any solid making plans today either, but I'll probably spend most of my time knitting again. It's so much slower than tatting or knotting so I need to work longer to make sure that blanket is done in time. The day is already getting started, so I'm off to it then.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

lovely necklace and am interested in seeing progress in blanket too!