Monday, February 20, 2017

Weekend Recap

Okay, if you hadn't noticed I completely flaked on doing a new video. The demonstration wasn't coming together like I would have liked. Then the weather was particularly loud and the cats decided to sit exactly where I like to make the videos. So essentially I blew it off and blamed the world around me for it. I'm sure I could have worked harder on the idea, moved to another room, or at least tried to find a quieter place, but instead I sat, covered in cats, and read. My apologies to anyone that might have been waiting for me to get my act together.

Not much else happened over the weekend save for a family birthday party, some movie watching and a nice walk out during a brief break in rain storms. I did get an order in the shop, but I'm stalled on it as I wait for a response from the customer. They ordered a bracelet that measures 6.5 inches and then noted at checkout that their wrist was an inch longer than that. Unfortunately it is not a design that I can simply make longer. The listing doesn't say that it can be sized at all and while I sussed out a couple of possible remedies and presented them, both will make the piece look significantly different, so I await the customer's choice in the matter. Until I hear back, I'm in a holding pattern on that. Of course the post office is closed today anyway, so I'm got at least another day before I feel like I'm being slow and neglectful. On the plus side nothing else horrific happened, so I'm going to go ahead and call the weekend a win.


No comments: