Thursday, April 7, 2016

Around

I don't have much to share this morning. Yesterday went as expected. After schooling, I went outside to work on repairing our drip system and got all muddy. This was followed by sitting down with my Kindle and the Armenian lace. That was pretty much the whole of the day. No, seriously. I mean, sure I stopped to make meals and the occasional kid-related drama and there was laundry, but most of the day was reading and knotting. I even managed to finish not one, but two rounds on the tablecloth. I'm now on the third round of basket stitch. I'm not sure how many rounds of this I plan on doing. I think I'll just know when it's time to move on.

Today's plan has even less on it than yesterday. No sales in my shop, no cleaning that needs doing, so it's reading and knotting again. I know, my life is super thrilling.

No comments: