Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I Love Busy

During most of the day, I worked on the newest doily. It's growing slowly, but I still have plenty of time to get it made up. Then about halfway through the day, well no, more like the middle of the afternoon, I got another order in the shop. This time it was a couple of 'choose your color' pendants, so I had some tatting to do after all.







I am seriously getting spoiled by these almost consistent-feeling
sales in my etsy shop. They are allowing me to have tatting to photograph and share on all the social media sites daily, which I think is also helping as advertising too. I am crossing my fingers constantly that this trend holds up. This is one of my Stained Glass Star pendants that was ordered. I had two to make and there were a couple bracelets in the order that I should remake as well.

I even woke up this morning to another order in my shop. Everything in the order is already made and ready to ship, but I will definitely want to remake the pieces from this one as well. All that, plus a check-up today, so I should keep mighty busy. I love busy.

2 comments:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

YAY for busy!!

Madtatter80 said...

Wonderful work congratulations on your sales 🌹❤️🌹