Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Not Much

Another fairly uneventful day, except for the mail. In it, there was a package that was returned to sender. I sent it to a customer weeks ago priority shipping so that it would arrive before a certain date. The post office marked it as "Attempted - Not Known". I can't begin to guess what that's suppose to mean, but the weird part to me is that the customer didn't let me know that it had not yet arrived. Personally I keep an eagle eye on packages that I know are coming to me and would certainly be investigating if something didn't show up when it was suppose to. This isn't the first time this sort of thing has occurred either. I've left a message with the customer about this one, but no answer yet.

Other than that incident, the day was all reading, knotting and trying to get in more movement throughout the day. So far I'm doing well. I just hope that I don't lose momentum when schooling wraps up next month. I don't have any lace pictures so I thought I drop a few wildflower pictures from our walks instead. At least they brighten up the place a bit, right?

No comments: