Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Next Ball Of Thread

I sent off that tatted hair piece first thing yesterday and that means I have no tasks to deal with until the customer receives it and makes a decision. That means more knotting. I actually finished up yet another ball of thread yesterday on it. I didn't measure it again though because it's growing so slowly it's probably mere millimeters bigger than the last time I did so. I think I'm going to keep working on the same stitch for quite a few more rounds. I feel like it needs to be at least as wide as the patterned section in the middle of the picture.

Unfortunately this is all I'm working on again as the shop has once again gone quiet. Here's hoping for a little lace making excitement sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

That is the life of the lace maker, sometimes it is just millimeters at a time :) looks great :)

Sewicked said...

Do you ever feel like you need a striver?