Thursday, February 18, 2016

Getting There

I think I'm almost recovered from our vacation. I could probably use a full day of sleep, but since that's not going to happen, I'll just call it close enough. Yesterday right after schooling I got back to work on the tatted pair of slave bracelets. This time I managed to get them both made.

After that was done I picked up my kindle and did a little reading, which was another thing I completely neglected on vacation. We knew it was unlikely that we would be going back there anytime soon, so we spent the vast majority of our time doing all the things. I don't think I read anything longer than an email the whole time we were gone. Nor did I sit down for longer than it took to eat a meal aside from the car rides.

I also got back to some knitting. That was something I tried to do in the car, but the distraction of wanting to pay attention to where we were and not get lost while following another car meant that I totally botched the pattern I was trying to do. Sitting in my living room is a much more stable knitting environment. Plus, I think it's helping me get back to normal faster.

Aside from the knitting, I don't have any projects in queue for today. I'm okay with that as I'm pretty sure I won't be firing on all cylinders until I get a weekend worth of actual rest. Not that I would object to the shop getting busy again. In fact, that would be just fine.

No comments: