Friday, January 13, 2017

Two

I almost managed to go the whole day without cleaning, but it turns out I can't. I only tackled a small project though, boxing up all the little kid books we had on shelves. They hadn't even been looked at in years, but we are true pack-rats and dispose of nothing. They are not going to be disposed of now either, just put away to free up space for the books the kids are actually reading.

After schooling I actually got an order in the shop, so I went to work remaking the piece. This one has been remade a lot recently, so it didn't take too long to get it done. Then it was back to the doily which is coming along nicely. I think I'm going to try a different spiral next, but I haven't worked out the math on it yet. I opted to take a picture of both things I worked on yesterday at the same time.

There's not much on the schedule for the weekend so I'm sure I'll get at least a little more done on the doily and who knows, maybe something interesting will happen. More likely we'll binge watch something new on Netflix though and I'm okay with that.

No comments: