Friday, January 20, 2017

Almost There

I suppose I feel a bit better this morning, but I'm still far from good. Yesterday went fairly smoothly, but I really didn't get a whole lot of anything done. I think I managed three rounds on the doily. The picture only shows the second one as I finished the spiral section and went onto large loops in preparation for another round of basket stitch. I ended the knotting day on the first round of that. I've only got an inch left to work on it, so it will likely be a couple of rounds of basket stitch and then done. Of course at the pace I'm working that's not likely to be until some time next week. I promise that when I do finish it that I will finally start working on a tutorial. I should be felling better and speaking clearer by then as well. Here's hoping the weekend brings a healthier me.

No comments: