Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stalling

Rarely do I ever stall as much as I did yesterday to avoid doing the few things I should have actually done. I mean, all I had to do was remake a few bracelets or a mask, but noooo. Instead I stared aimlessly at my computer screen for what must have added up to hours. Then I make some failed attempts at mimicking a necklace I saw. After that I almost started to work, but managed to continue to stay off course and started tatting around rings with no purpose in mind at all.

By the time I finished making this necklace I had properly stalled long enough to avoid all other tasks. Look, I even used seed beads to make it more interesting. I'm thinking I might try and hang something in the center circle before I get it listed though to further obfuscate the Mickey head image that I can't help but see. I thought adding the outside row would do it, but alas the comments have been made and I clearly must do more.

So I guess that's what I'll do today. I'll finish up this piece and then try to get to the remaking that needs doing. I know I have little time to stall as the holidays are fast approaching and I will have no time to get anything done then. I can't sell what isn't made, now can I? I guess that's it for me this morning, at least I did something new to show you this time.

3 comments:

victats@gmail.com said...

Until you mentioned the mickey thing I thought it looked like a heart.

victats@gmail.com said...

Until you mentioned the mickey thing I thought it looked like a heart.

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I never saw the Mickey head and like what I see as is.