Well, yesterday turned out much better than expected. I decided to do a sale after I blogged and assumed it would be a bust, but I actually got a few sales out of it from some lovely repeat customers. Even better I got two more sales this morning after the sale was over. Yesterday I worked on remaking the first piece that sold, a necklace I designed based on one of Marilee's patterns. It's a favorite of mine with a nice, unique silhouette.
The next two orders I got in both had custom color pieces to make up, so after the necklace I started on those. I've still got one more of those to make before I get those two orders in the post. With the other orders I got this morning, I have quite a handful of pieces that now need to be remade, so I guess I have my work cut out for me for at least the rest of the week. I shall be happily tatting away to get all these orders made and the pieces replaced in the shop as soon as possible.