Monday, October 5, 2015
I finished it early in the evening yesterday. It still needs to be
washed and pressed. but I'm fairly satisfied with what I managed to come up with to finish the piece after earlier math had failed me. It ended up being about 9.5 inches across which means this one is small enough to put in a nice 10 inch square frame. You know, should I choose to go that route. This one has taught me that I need to be more mindful of the math, but when I'm not, I can in fact make stuff up as I go and it's not a complete disaster. What's up for me next to keep my hands from idleness, I don't know. I also managed to make 5 pairs of tatted cat ear headbands over the weekend, so I've exhausted my current tatting projects as well. As always I'll just hope for inspiration, sales, or both to keep me going.