Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Production Continues

So I have now completed four days of assembly line work. Saturday was the hardest by far as I tried to make the day off really count and gave myself a barely reachable goal for the day. I have since cooled my jets a bit, but I am still working much more consistently. This means a few tweets a day instead of...well, I don't know how much I usually tweet, but it's a lot and I've tried my hardest to speed up my other tasks. That will all change up a bit today as schooling starts up again and no matter the potential gain, my child's education takes a front seat.

Luckily for me this assembly line method has proved far more effective than anticipated and I should be done with my tatting in plenty of time regardless. Too bad this technique really only works when making the same thing in quantity, but I still may try to use what I have learned here in the future. Perhaps I remake two or three of a design at a time instead of just one. Yeah, I don't know.

I'm afraid I really don't have much else to share. I am trying to keep up with all my other projects since I believe routine is like a warm blanket, but there's nothing particularly interesting on any of those fronts. The wunderkammer, this blog, the 365 photo project are all still on schedule. I have even managed to not fully neglect the household, though there are a couple of guests visiting in the next couple of weeks, so I will eventually have to really clean as well. So boring routine coupled with excessive tatting will likely be my song for at least the rest of the week. I hope your week is more interesting and thanks for all the congratulations and support so far!

No comments: