Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend Recap

https://www.etsy.com/listing/195050749/tatted-slave-bracelet-diamond-lace?ref=shop_home_active_6
Let's see, I used Friday to finally finish remaking the bracelet I had been working on. It's one of my favorite creations actually. It's dense and strong, and from a distance, looks a bit like a machine made lace. After that was made I had nothing else in queue to make though. I did work on a crochet bag with some free time and with the rest I read. The husband has been a fan of The Dark Tower series for years and after a different book I read referenced it, I decided to give it a go. I finished book one on Wednesday, book two Saturday and I'm about a third of the way through book three now. The books in the rest of the series seem to get much thicker though, so I'm certain to be slowing down, but it gives me something else to use my time for.

The rest of the weekend was pretty lazy and contained no tatting. Right before bed last night, I did get another order in my shop. It was for a choker, so that should give me something to work on all day. The sale is my esty shop has changed again. This week it's just 20% off, not a bad deal either, though only one person used the code last week. I'm hoping for a few more this week as there is still plenty of time to ship them.

Current Etsy Shop Sale: 20% off with the code HOLIDAY20. Code is good through Nov. 13

2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Did you realize the expiration date on your coupon is NOVEMBER 13th?