Thursday, August 18, 2016

Knotting

I spent most of the morning finishing up an Armenian lace necklace that recently sold and then it was just back to the doily. The one I'm working on now is at about 18cm right now. I'll likely work it to that same 25-28cm as the others. It makes them a nice Goldilocks size. I'm working on a section of basket stitch right now and I do love the little star that forms as I finish one.

I did have one more sale yesterday. This time it was a cat ear headband. I already had extras of those made so there's no rush to make more. Though now that I think about it, Halloween is coming soon and that's when I do tend to sell more of those, so maybe today I'll make some ears along with the doily knotting. I guess we'll just have to see how the day goes.

No comments: