Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Etsyversary To Me!

Two years ago today, I signed up for my Etsy account. Just a few days later, on the 24th, I listed and sold my very first tatted bracelet for five whole dollars. I've come a long way in that time both in style and substance. To celebrate this momentous occasion I shall be having a blog only sale.

Each and every blog visitor that makes a purchase at my etsy store shall receive a free black art deco pendant and 25% off any non-custom order. Simply enter the phrase "happy2year" in the notes to seller and wait for an adjusted invoice. This sale will not be advertised anywhere else and will not appear in my shop announcement. It is super secret, just for people willing to read my ramblings. This is the perfect time to pick up a little tatting so get to it!

Thanks to every single person that has made a purchase from me in that last 2 years!

4 comments:

Debra said...

HAPPY ETSYVERSARY!!!

Great blog too.
Debra

The Nature Nut said...

Wow - 2 years! Congratulations and Happy Etsyversary!

Dharma Designs said...

I LOVE to hear Etsy success stories! :-)

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Such beautiful and complicated work.Makes my eyes cross to think of it,