Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Alchemy Made Me A Shrug

All the way from across the pond, I received my brand new shrug! I wanted something different, something unique and most importantly something handmade. I posted an alchemy request for this mystery item and this is what I got.
The picture on the left really doesn't do it justice. The one on the right is the same shrug with a red vampire bat wings. It fits great and has the unique look I was going for, so thanks fallenangelgothtogs, I love it!




I already showed off my purchase from kindredspiritsyarn by showing you the amazing orange scarf I tatted up as a custom order, but I'd like to give special mention to her wonderful customer service. The yarn came lovingly wrapped very quickly enabling me to finish my order in a very timely manner. The colors were brilliant and perfectly captured in her listings which I image can be hard to do with dyed yarn. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

The Nature Nut said...

Wow that shrug is AWESOME!!!

Waterrose said...

What a cool shrug. My daughter would love this. She has wings tattooed on her back...plus a few others.