Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Ubence!

I did it for the kids, so I guess I should do it for my husband. After all it was his overwhelming desire to never hear the phrase, "Today on etsy..." ever again that inspired me to go ahead and start this little blog. Of course it hasn't worked out exactly as envisioned, I'm still online far more than he would like and I still feel the need to share the many dramas I encounter with him. I don't think I could go back now though, I've got far too much to say even if there are only a couple of people reading it.

Just a couple of pieces of news I'd like to share. I'm only a few sales away from 300, a few hearts away from 1500 and a few feedbacks away from 400, so woo-hoo. I'll be sure to throw a little virtual party when I reach these goals. I've gotten 17 participants in the Tatting Challenge and a few entries have already been posted, you can check them out in the flickr group and on etsy. It's not too late to join in as I still have a few medallions waiting patiently to be used. So now, I shall spend the day with the family and make every effort to stay off the computer. We shall go see Wall-E and enjoy his birthday.

3 comments:

Jrahn said...

is that smile just for the camera?

Wenchie said...

Nice stats that I'm pleased to be a part of! ^_^ Let me know how wall-e is and happy b-day to your hubby!

. c h o k l i t . said...

Hah! My hubby groans audibly every time I mention the word Etsy. Are there such things as Etsy widowers the same way there are Football widows?

Happy B-Day to your man!