Friday, May 12, 2017

One Off

I meant to write yesterday morning to show you this necklace that I made, but I got distracted by my sister-in-law going into labor. Her and my brother live quite a distance away, so we were relying on text updates and I guess that had much of my focus. The baby wasn't born until this morning by the way...it was clearly a marathon experience for them.

Back to the lace though, I added some tatting on either side of the metal ring and then finished it off with crochet chains and a macrame slide clasp. I also meant to get it listed in my shop yesterday, but the aforementioned distraction was a pretty all encompassing. I'm hoping that I can focus today among all the cleaning I have to do before this weekend. We're hosting Mother's Day at our house and since I don't want to have to clean on Sunday myself, I've got to get it done today. So here's to a productive day and a busy weekend.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

You didn't tell us what the baby was! - do you have a nephew or a niece?