Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Writing Less

So I think that I might start just writing if I actually did anything worth noting the day before. I've been getting up later in the morning and using the time I have to workout which is getting more necessary as I get older I think. You don't really want to hear about the days where I did nothing but schooling the kids and reading the afternoon away anyway.

Over the weekend I pulled my bread machine out of retirement, so I've been making bread. Nothing too interesting, just sourdough because it's my favorite. I also got some knotting time in yesterday. I think that I'm going to do several rounds of these points. I hadn't worked any of them in this piece and I'm not bored of them yet.

I'm also contemplating writing up more of my patterns to list in my etsy shop soon. Sales have been glacial and my creativity has been seriously lacking lately. I am always hesitant to list patterns as it can cannibalize my own work, but I've got to do something to make a little money. So if there are any designs that you've been hankering for, please do let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would buy the pattern for the diamond lace slave bracelet! I bought one from you and I love it! It would be nice to make one for a pair!