Thursday, April 6, 2017

Oops

I've been changing up my routine since getting back from our vacation and clearly I've hit a few bumps. The cats were forced to take their morning meal later and the result was that they let me sleep in quite a lot the first mornings we were back. I decided to roll back my wake-up time a bit and see if it would work. The plan was to work out early, but blog during or just before I started schooling for the day and guess what, yeah I forgot to do it yesterday.




So, I'm going to wrap the last two days worth into one here. I remade these tatted and knotted earrings on Tuesday. I also spent some time with the doily turned table cloth. Yesterday was a laundry and yard work kind of day. The yard work is why I'm writing early again. I pulled something in the my legs, as usual, so I'm not working out this morning. I'm letting my body heal a bit I think. I didn't even do all that much yard work, but apparently it was just enough to cause pain. I also spent quite a lot of time on the Armenian lace. Of course progress is stupid slow at this size, but I'm not quite sick of it yet. Someone asked how long I had worked on this so I went back to figure it out. It was about four months of work before I put it away from fatigue, but that was about a year ago. I'm still convinced that it will never be finished.

No comments: