Monday, April 24, 2017

Weekend Recap

We had a busy weekend around here. The lovely weather inspired much cleaning and yard work. Flowers were planted and shelves assembled. Cleaning then led to pulling out, cleaning, and hooking up vintage video game systems. We baked more bread and spent some time cleaning up the kitchen a bit as well. I don't think I had time to tie a single knot.


This week will likely see more cleaning and more yard work as the weather after today looks like it will be lovely as well. Other than that there are no real plans for the week. I think I should be able to work on patterns soon, but I've got no timeline on them. Right now I'm thinking the next couple of weeks...only time will tell.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Lovely flowers, l too have cleaning to do πŸ˜„πŸ’ŸπŸ˜„