Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday

So clearly I'm not going to be back to writing in a scheduled and consistent way. I think I'm just going to have a go at writing when I've got a few pictures to share. For now I imagine they'll just be these sort of in process pictures as I get back to also tatting with a bit more frequency.

I had a couple of pieces that sold during my holiday sale that I wanted to get remade last week. The first one here is my version of the hen and chicks pattern with some Victorian sets instead of regular chains and then repeated on the other side to make a bracelet. The next one is just a simple chain necklace made in a nice curve.

I also had a mask to remake and I got that finished up as well, though I didn't stop for a picture of that one. I think it might take some time before I get back into any sort of good habits with all this, but this is a start. I did get a small order over the weekend that needed making, so I'll get to that today and hopefully that'll give another photo opportunity. I'm also back to homeschooling today after the holiday break and after just a half hour in, we're all already to take another break. It's going to be a long week ahead.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Love the masks always fun to see needle tatting